Business Development Support:
- Coordinate all responses for incoming prequalifications, expressions of interest, requests for information, and other client Request for Information (RFI) requirements across all business units in Willbros Canada, working with various functions and services line managers.
- Support of Sales Process Data administration in SalesForce Database.
- Assist with competitor research, monitor industry standards, perform analysis of customers and current market conditions – incorporate findings into business development collateral and marketing strategies, assist with maintenance of research databases.
- Collaborate with the sales functional team.
- Provide on-going support for the development and implementation of the Business Development strategy and annual Business Development plan
- Manage & maintain standard documents database and provide document control for all other Business Development documents and collateral
- Provide support to Proposal Coordinators as required
- Assist with the layout, formatting, design, and presentation of proposals, ensuring consistency with brand standards and marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will also be tasked with a process improvement project to be completed by the end of the term. This project will be completed in cooperation with the Vice President – Construction Services. The project objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the pre-qualification process and recommending process changes to stream-line the work.
- Identifying opportunities to expand the role of Business Development Analyst to support company objectives.
- Prepare a Job Description for a permanent Business Development Analysis role in the organization.
- Participate in the recruitment, hiring and on-boarding of a person to succeed the successful candidate at the completion of the term.