- Associate’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related discipline is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience with primary responsibility for time and attendance and payroll administration and processing
- CDMS software experience definite asset
- Data/timekeeping experience
- Experience in an unionized construction is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Alberta Labour Code standards
- Flexibility with working hours is a requirement
- 7 days on, 7 days off work rotation, 12 hour days
- Flights provided to site from Edmonton or Calgary.
- Camp accommodations provided only.