The Material Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the site materials and incoming shipments for Integrity digs. The Materials Coordinator responsibilities include various logistical functions. This position will be the main contact for any Materials related questions (freight information, tracking shipments, incoming inventory, material requisitions, equipment requisitions, shipping coordination, etc.).
Start Date: Subject to project award
Shift : Subject to project award.
** Locals to Fort McMurray are preferred**
• Organize, verify, and file all receiving and vendor documentation in accordance with the Willbros standards.
• Daily entering of receipts into JDE.
• Daily processing and filing of paperwork
• Coordinate with field staff to order materials required
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a daily shipping/receiving and repair & return logs
• Follow Willbros procurement procedures by filling out material requisitions, equipment requisitions, etc
• Source and price materials
• Responsible for coordinating business unit warehouse activities with input from site personnel
• Coordinate logistics for incoming shipments
• Manage flow of paperwork to appropriate departments
• Coordinate with Procurement, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Ensure that all appropriate documentation has been completed and included with the shipments.
• Complete all documentation and database entries to update the materials database and appropriately document the shipment.
• Perform periodic materials inspection to verify materials counts, conditions, locations, and status as directed by the project office, operations management and the QA Systems Program or HSE Program.
• Coordinate with equipment division and equipment vendors to get equipment to sites.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in shipping/receiving/stores capacity.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehouse or materials coordination
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledgeable and experienced with a formal QA program.
• Knowledge of excel
• Computer skills
• Familiar with HSE regulations pertaining to the care, custody, storage, and handling of goods, materials, and consumables.
• Familiar with trucking requirements and road restrictions